Home is the Key 2018
We believe that home is the foundation for our lives, and it should provide an atmosphere of contentment and calm where individuals can thrive. Yet for many families in the United States, the concept of home seems out of reach.
This April, Habitat Humanitarians Drew and Jonathan Scott join our nationwide Home is the Key campaign along with sponsors and community leaders to unlock futures and change lives so that even more families have access to decent housing.
Together, we hope to create an outpouring of generosity. We hope to see the doors of opportunity open in partnership with people in search of strength, stability and self-reliance.
You can help us continue to unlock the future for families by participating locally in these ways:
- From April 1-30, 2018, Nissan will donate $1 to Habitat for Humanity International for every share of #HomeIsTheKey on social media (up to $250,000).
- Donate to, shop or volunteer at your neighborhood Habitat ReStore in Cedar Rapids!
- From April 1-30, 2018, Kum & Go convenient stores will encourage their customers to donate at the register to Habitat for Humanity International. Additionally, 10 cents from every Kum & Go bottled water will be donated to Habitat.
- Attend our Home Dedication on April 21 at 2 p.m. (282 22nd St. Marion, IA)
- We of course always appreciate your monetary donations to help build homes in our community. Donate today!
June 12, 2018
May 03, 2018
March 29, 2018