Cedar Valley Habitat for Humanity is a dynamic, community-based non-profit organization that strives to create an environment where all volunteers, families and employees can be successful. The organization has a range of career opportunities that are posted at various times throughout the year. Please see below for our current openings.
Job title: Warehouse Receiving and Loading (30+ hours/week)
- Ensure that every donor receives timely, courteous service
- Assist donors with unloading their donations
- Clean, price, and prepare donations and place them in the “Ready” area.
- Assist in the unloading of ReStore Trucks
- Retrieve customer purchases from the holding area.
- Assist customers in loading purchases into their vehicles.
- Keep all areas of responsibility clean and organized
- Answer general customer questions.
- Assist in the inventory, storage, and movement of donated and purchased product
- Organize and maintain store inventory– repackaging/labeling/measuring as needed.
- Empty trash and recycling as needed.
- Communicate with co-workers through radio system to ensure coordination
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About Cedar Valley Habitat for Humanity
Cedar Valley Habitat for Humanity builds safe, decent, affordable homes in Linn & Benton counties in partnership with families who experience barriers to obtaining traditional mortgages.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.