How To Donate
When you give your time and financial resources to Cedar Valley Habitat for Humanity, you provide a family with a healthy, affordable home.
Your donation helps build strength, stability, and self-reliance for many families in Linn and Benton counties. Because of our generous supporters, we’ve been able to serve over 260 local families, strengthen 135 global families and engage more than 10,000 volunteers since 1988.
When you donate, it increases our capacity to serve even more families and revitalize even more neighborhoods in our community.
Ways to Give
- Donating online provides building supplies for local homes
- Round up your credit card purchases to make a big difference through small change
- Consider a planned gift and create a lasting impact on our community
- Offer new and gently used furniture, appliance, and general home furnishings
- Make a gift of stock or mutual fund shares to give hard-working families new housing
- Donate a home or land parcel and help us with the first step in the building process
- Launch an employer match program to raise money for new homes in our community
- Donate a vehicle to help Cedar Valley Habitat for Humanity
- Donate building materials, supplies and tools